What is the Horn's Clause

It is one of my blogs!
My latest foray into understanding programming from the perspective of Formal Systems resulted in a few blog posts that you can read here, here and here. The interest got a kick when I had to relate a formal debate and its mechanisms to first-order-logic. I was only partially successful. But it has increased my understanding (also misunderstanding).

I noticed that my blog turns into an activists website when I sympathise with certain causes. It is not bad but it also drags me away from what brings me bread: computer science! In an attempt to put all understandings to "ready to understand" form, I will write about my readings in computer science.
Next few things to ecxpect here are:
My definition of the interface construct in Java,
Quicker Sort


Links to older posts related to computer science are bellow.


My first encounter with a computer

Cursors in Java Swing
Perl
Continuation
Spinning Lady
Height of a tree
Information Pollution (this is a bit crazy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Manage Contacts in Outlook

Pageant for Mac - Using Jump Server on Mac

Using Regular Expressions for Program Transformation