Navigation History Tree

I always wanted a feature in all kinds of exploratory software utilities: navigation history. Isn't that obvious? Apparently not to firefox or Ie or even the I Suffer !

But someone thought about it; way before I did! A Bob from somewhere thought long ago when I was still learning how to use Multi-ICE, about the need for such a tree. Opera and Konqueror were supposed to have it. I have not seen them!

Got some time? Write a firefox plugin. What say? So I begin here! My ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ೦.೯ ಆಟ plugin (hejjeh 0.9 alpha)! Will tell ya when it is ready.

Comments

I have abandoned this since the same idea was floated by some students from a University in Brazil. Though useful this will not be new idea. I will not implement this tool. I might reconsider if I get ideas on better implementation with some innovation. I am working on YakshaTala. Now.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Manage Contacts in Outlook

Pageant for Mac - Using Jump Server on Mac

Using Regular Expressions for Program Transformation